We provide a comprehensive package of accounting assistance services and related tasks, including:
- Account auditing.
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements.
- Development of interim account statements.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Development of budget estimates.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- Development of pay slips.
- Development of payroll deductions.
- Payroll and administrative staff management.
The responsibilities of statutory auditors in Tunisia are legal obligations. The current legislation governing the accounting profession assigns the auditor a set of professional responsibilities and obligations, up to criminal liability of the statutory auditor.
Therefore, in order to ensure quality of the audit work, the OECT of Tunisia adopted the International Standards on Auditing of the IFAC, to guarantee transparency to users of financial advice.
AN ADVANTAGEOUS ORGANIZATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
These responsibilities are designed to meet the following objectives:
- Standardize procedures and information flow within the company
- Define the duties and responsibilities of each position.
- Identify weaknesses in the design and/or implementation of procedures.
- Increase the delegation of responsibilities.
- Improve information and document flow systems to maximize administrative efficiency and avoid bottlenecks.
- Secure company assets by eliminating overlapping or incompatible tasks.
PROAUDIT OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES TO SEIZE
The main advantages offered by Tunisia to foreign investors are:
• Favorable tax legislation, notably in export activities: 10% income tax, 5% tax on dividends, and 0% VAT on inputs.
• A modern infrastructure (notably in telecommunications).
• Competitive production costs.
• Management of free zones, bringing together all the necessary logistics for export.
• An exceptional geographic location.
ProAudit assists its clients for all transactions involving some or all of their capital in the context of a simple stake or a business transfer. Our work includes;
• Participation in Data Rooms
• Diagnostics implementation
• Assessment of company transactions